http://dopelives.com/

Register or log in.

join our community today!

Home Page Home Page  [ 8 posts ] 
  Print view | E-mail friend
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: [Game] 40 Winks [PS1/PSX]
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:08 pm 

I Would like to see 40 Winks in Stream someday it gives me some old memories when trying to play it completely at kid, Its Kinda Nice Planform game (at least i like it a lot ). Its Same to me Who Streams it.

Litle Information about it:

Quote:
40 Winks is a platform video game published in 1999 by Eurocom Entertainment Software and GT Interactive Software for the PlayStation video game console.
The player takes control of either Ruff or Tumble, a brother and sister who are sleeping and trying to free 40 "Winks" from a man named Nitekap and his accomplice, Threadbear. In the game's plot, "Winks" are small, white creatures which make dreams, and "Hoodwinks", which are green and of a similar size are what are responsible for nightmares.
By Wikipedia

Edit: http://www.doperoms.com/roms/Sony_Playstation_Psx.html
Rom Can be found there..(sure is ironic name of the site)

Thank you

The pain is gettin' lighter, feeling like a fighter.
Experience of a life, better than a wife

Report this post

Post subject: Re: [Game] 40 Winks [PS1/PSX]
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:55 pm 
Site Admin

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

This game sucks so bad.

http://dopelives.com

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:55 am 
Gold Member

dopefish wrote:
This game sucks so bad.

...also nice forum fucking prowess...

Spoiler:

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:06 pm 
Site Admin

I say suitepee should play this, if he ever gets around to finish his 400 already started projects.

I would love to hear him rage and whine over HOW THE CONTROLS DONT FUCKING WORK NO WHY ARE YOU FALLING OF THAT BRIDGE I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO WALK STRAIGHT WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU SHIT GET AWAY FROM ME YOU MOTHERFUCKER LET ME ATTACK LET ME ATTACK LET ME FUCKING ATTACK OH FOR FUCK SAKE now I'm dead.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:39 pm 
Gold Member

You're not exactly promoting this game to me very well Dopefish. But yes I am busy with other things right now,so don't expect me to pick this one up at all.

Also,I don't rage at everything Mr. GOREFIELD. :D

Dopelives Livestreamer 2009-2016 (I finally beat HOGS!). I have returned on 17th June 2017 to livestream here once more!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/JohnSuitepee
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/JohnSuitepee
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/johnsuitepee

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:41 pm 

Okay so i Challenge anyone who reads this to Stream this ..Who can play it longest whitout death .. and play it trougth with lowest dead ration

Take it and Give it a Try

The pain is gettin' lighter, feeling like a fighter.
Experience of a life, better than a wife

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:12 pm 
Gold Member

Hahahaha, i used to play this as well... fucking shitty game

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:04 pm 
Site Admin

Been a while since this was posted and nobody has picked it up, I still need to finish SH2 and some other shit but I will get around to playing this eventually... hopefully.

Booking it.

Report this post

Search for:
Home Page Home Page  [ 8 posts ]