join our community today!

Home Page Home Page  [ 9 posts ] 
  Print view | E-mail friend
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: The intoxication dilemma
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:41 am 
Gold Member

Wolf got drunk, people got mad
Everyone gets drunk and does stupid **** once in a while, even mods. I've been saying that we should just wait until tomorrow to talk about this, when wolf is sober, so we don't **** up chat.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: The intoxication dilemma
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:50 am 
Gold Member

Welp, never fucking mind. I tries to keep this **** out of chat, but people didn't want to.
Writing on the forum gives you a chance to calm down when you post, instead of full on **** posting, but people obviouslt didn't want that.
Nooya banned Wolf for the moment (Which according to me was the right option, as he was drunk as **** and acting silly), but nobody wanted to keep it containted so oh well.
This is fucking retarded.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:04 am 
Regular

;___; All I wanted was him to stop because he was out of control...so I asked Nooya to intervene because Wolf was intoxicated and people intoxicated don't listen...

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:28 am 
Gold Member

You asking a mod to help and Nooya taking initiative to do something about it, neither of them was the wrong choice. You both did what needed to be done, and that's aight.
Honestly, I don't think asking any mod that is intoxicated themself to do something would be a good idea, drunk people do silly things.
As I've already said though, everyone does silly things sometimes, drunk or not, mod or not. Whomever the **** you are, you will be awkward when intoxicated.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:03 pm 
Regular

Doniac wrote:
You asking a mod to help and Nooya taking initiative to do something about it, neither of them was the wrong choice.

What difference does that make to let Nooya tell him to stop instead of opening your own mouth? Everyone who was pissed about the spam should've said so directly to Fgw_wolf.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:28 pm 
Site Admin

GoaLitiuM wrote:
Everyone who was pissed about the spam should've said so directly to Fgw_wolf.

Trying to argue with drunk people is not the easiest of things, especially not if you want to remain friends with them afterwards.

http://dopelives.com

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:41 pm 
Regular

GoaLitiuM wrote:
Doniac wrote:
You asking a mod to help and Nooya taking initiative to do something about it, neither of them was the wrong choice.

What difference does that make to let Nooya tell him to stop instead of opening your own mouth? Everyone who was pissed about the spam should've said so directly to Fgw_wolf.

Fear of being kicked, perhaps? I dunno, but it looks like that's where it's at.

Spoiler:

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:47 pm 
Gold Member

[quote="dopefish"][quote="GoaLitiuM"]Everyone who was pissed about the spam should've said so directly to Fgw_wolf.

Trying to argue with drunk people is not the easiest of things, especially not if you want to remain friends with them afterwards.

>argue

Fgw_wolf> If people say "lol shut the **** up wolf we're fine with no streams **** off"
I'd have been like "ya'll bustas"
And gone outside to drink
And enjoyed myself

But no one said a god damn word to me at all. As far as I knew the 3 active people in chat were enjoying themselves, the chat, and the streams. I did my streams because there were no others. Like, we're a streaming site, last stream I saw was suitepee saying THURSDAY NIGHT that stream was free. NOTHING ELSE WAS SAID TI'LL FLIP DID A TWO HOUR STREAM AT MIDNIGHT ON THURSDAY. So if I hadn't streamed shinning force, I didn't stream again ti'll after noon, thats over 12 hours of no streams. If I didn't stream movies thats over 24 hours of no streams. Thats ridiculous.

[quote="McDevious"][quote="GoaLitiuM"][quote="Doniac"]You asking a mod to help and Nooya taking initiative to do something about it, neither of them was the wrong choice.

Fear of being kicked, perhaps? I dunno, but it looks like that's where it's at.

And when have you ever, EVER, seen me kick anyone for being straight with me? Also >fear of being kicked. I mean really? So you get drunk bent, go to bed, wake up unbanned, make a forum post to have me -o in the meantime and all is well. Its not like I'm going to come to your house and murder your dog, its the internet. You have an issue with me or how I operate you bring to me. I've said that so many times about streamers and chat and everything ever. If you have an issue you take up first with the person giving you the issue, then if that doesn't work you go get someone else.

But whatever, like I said, if enough people complained to Nooya about me and not straight to me to deal with any "problems" then I clearly shouldn't be in a position of power. So now I am not.

Well after lengthy talking I'll stay, but frankly I'd like to be -o anyways. I'll still be streamer but give me the boomer treatment so if people have an issue they bring it to me. I'll be back in a few days once **** has cooled off. I stand by what I've said though although I will admit the resigning thread thing is probably the drunk talking.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:58 pm 
Site Admin

Locking this thread as hopefully the drama has passed.

TL;DR:
[quote="Doniac"]Wolf got drunk, people got mad
Everyone gets drunk and does stupid **** once in a while, even mods.

http://dopelives.com

Report this post

Search for:
Home Page Home Page  [ 9 posts ]