Register or log in.

join our community today!

Home Page Home Page  [ 2 posts ] 
  Print view | E-mail friend
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Kicked for no reason
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:02 pm 
Gold Member

Let's cut to the chase. I saw "dopelives" on Twitter, saw laddergoat and thought it was hilarious, the guys laughter was epic, and further more got into the channel, watching reviews, more videos, and realized how funny and entertaining you guys are. Then I decided to go your guy's website, and for the 10000th time today (tonight) I decided to talk to the community. Too bad some of you are a bunch of assholes.

This "LewishM" person made it very clear I annoyed him, stating I was a 13-year-old boy who he would like to touch, calling me ****** etc.

So I told him infront of everyone, whatever I'm doing, or if I'm annoying you, I'm sorry and don't mean to. I took the conversation to public chat to ask him why I was annoying him. After discussion, I stated something along the lines "Okay, I'm annoying, and you don't know how to make a pass at someone. Let's leave it at that" Thinking he would take it maturely. Was I wrong. I guess he had to make the last statement "No, you don't know how you where being a cocktease.. blah blah" something about me being legal. So I told him to just ignore me or whatever, and that its the fucking internet for gods sake, he doesn't need to get all buttlubed just because I'm annoying him. that's when he kicked me.

Big man huh, I annoy you so you fucking kick me, gotta get the last statement out, you pathetic ignorant immature chode sucker? Where does it say in "Rules" that being dangerously arousing is not tolerated? I think this place is fucking discriminative and its clear he is abusing his power. He's got to be the saddest low life if he gets so annoyed by an internet person asking if the stream is live he has to ban me, what right does he have? He told me I was being sexy because apparently I kept asking if the chat was erect or not when I asked it ONCE OR TWICE. Anyways, I guess I was wrong about you guys, I thought I could stay in this community and have laughs with everyone. I will never ever be returning to this place, never ever watching another fucking Youtube video, and lastly submitting a formal complaint to freeforums.

Go **** yourself LewishM, you've got to be the worst immature mod I've ever met.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Kicked for no reason
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:07 pm 
Regular

<BokuBoku> Hi-Im-Greg I have a question about your penis

Report this post

Search for:
Home Page Home Page  [ 2 posts ]